October 28, 2012

A Bird In The Bush?


A couple of weeks ago a group of friends that I have not seen in years invited me to their Halloween Costume party. Not being a person that celebrates or promotes a "holiday" like Halloween, but wanting to catch up will old pals, I decided to pin this puzzle to the inside of my jacket. When people started breaking my balls about me being "lame", I opened my jacket and ask them, "What does this say?"

"A bird in the bush"

"Read it again"

"A bird in the bush" 

"One more time"

"A BIRD IN THE BUSH!!"

(3/4th of the people asked missed the extra "the."  ...even reading it a 4th or 5th time.)

...After they finally got it, I'd say, "I'm the riddler muthaf%cka!"


A fun gag, but sad to see how we tend to miss things that are RIGHT IN OUR FACES.

No comments: